Tuesday 23 January 2018

Halfords puncture repair

Sep Tray is a bit rusty at the back, might give it a grind and some vactan , but otherwise its. Side step back in, rust treatment on side step, holes. Final rust converting of the suspension parts with Fertan before paint. I served my time as a welder on marine equipment and after welding we always applied a coat of vactan rust treatment, works really well and . By Humble Sharon at Friday, February 1st, 20under Uncategorized PostsBest Rust Converter5/4♥♥♥♥. Jul Yep, apart from the RC9Rust Converter spray that they include in some of their.


Vactan sounds a lot safer than the dinitrol rust converter. Jul So those of you already subscribed to my know that I rescued a 4×VW LT from Lithuania! I now have it stored in a shared workshop . I did mine two years ago, gave it copious amounts of VACTAN rust treatment on both the inner and outer wing, not a sign of rust.


Obviously a load of surface rust, but no holes, not been plated or welded. Wire wheel any loose rust. VACTAN RUST CONVERTER AND PRIMER 150ml RUST TREATMENT. I use Vactan rust killer on mine. Pebeo Studio White Gesso Artist . Jan VACTAN RUST CONVERTER AND PRIMER RUST TREATMENT.


Comes in a 1Ltr bottle about £12. Kills rust and primes, just clean all the .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts