Friday 1 December 2017

Lpg problems forums

Sep Thanks Spec b - useful tip. Do you mean the main engine oil pressure switch - or the separate ones for the VCS? If the latter - please would you . Need advice on LPG problem. S There is NO LPG gas service centre here in Why alla, there are back . Since I had an injection LPG conversion installed in my Futura BF mkII it has always had problems with stalling when slowing down suddenly or .

Jan hi can anyone help me? When its on petrol its fine but as soon as i switch to gas . P38A - Prins LPG Problem ,, P38a 4. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the. Suggestions for this site and comments. Anything you would like to suggest, having problems or comments.


Dec Hiya I seem to be having problems with my lpg conversion on my discovery in this cold weather. I had wondered about whether an LPG conversion might be an idea for. I problem is the engine is knocking or there is a feeling .

However, would you buy a used LPG converted car? Are there any particular problems I should look out for? Not sure the life of an LPG engine becaue my dads car is a petrol engine,. I would be interested to hear from anyone who has suffered engine problems as a result of an LPG conversion,particularly on mercruiser. There are a few recurrent problems arising on lpg bi-fuel cars.


Whas it meant to import plugin org. Problem is mainly if you want dual fuel: if you hardly use the petrol system, and one day you need it, chances are is . I have a bit of a problem with my LPG system. Apr Hey guys, hoping someone can shed some light on my problem. Me and my sis were going to uni, she was driving, and she said that the car . This is a discussion in the forum Technical arena, a forum for technical topics of engineering, electronic and . Feb I intend to convert the engine to run on LPG ,however when i spoke to my local LPG conversion company, they said this. Normally aspirated engines are supposedly no problem.


Does anyone else have experience of LPG in the Phev. LPG cars do have starting problems from time to time - I had no end of trouble with . Oct I am considering to buy a car that runs on gas ( LPG ). LPG or propane or butane has been around as an alternative fuel for at least . Now the car is giving slight trouble in starting.

Dec One of my colleagues has an Xcar, petrol, he looked into an LPG. Starting problem is not when the car is . Sep i´ve heard there will be a problem with the cooling. Public sector Companies who are supplying Domestic LPG in cylinder are –. LPG is a gas, and will be injected . LPG distributors are generally ranging from 3to 5per month.


Tier–As a last step to approach the Consumer Forum. LPG causes a larger flame to be burnt resulting in the soot build up. Has any one else experienced this problem using LPG and is there a . VZ Commodore with factory LPG. Mar What leads us to 5th generation of LPG injectors, meaning injecting LPG in liquid form. I know little about lpg systems.


Replaced all injectors – Problem with engine hesitation. I spoke to a couple of installers on the LPG forum - one of which I had booked the . I just bought a brand Civic 1. July, willing to put LPG on that. Honda dealers are crap based on my exepience and other users from polish Honda forums.


A typical problem with this engine ( vtec) is the idle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts