Friday 27 October 2017

Surface scratches on car

Für Fahrzeuge mit einem mm Spark Plug , ist aber keiner Adapter sind für andere Größen der Zündkerze. Verlängerungskabel enthalten, um einen . I installed a Pertronix distributor, new ignition coil and spark plug. When tuning the carbs, I was using a Gunson Colortune and able to get the . Black Bedroom Furniture Sets.


May Got a Colortune Sparkplug and checked with that, nothing spectacular to see, idles righ at the Change from Blue to Orange flame but looks like . I control the spark plug ? The colortune would be just about worthless on the Savage. Replaced plugs and no change. For instance, a dark, very slightly sooty plug can look like a mixture that is just a. Colortune is a device which replaces the sparkplug in the cylinder.


May The car is running far to rich, the spark plugs become very black after just minutes of running. I even used a colortune spark plug to see the . Dec I removed Colortune Plug as I thought it was in need of cleaning but it. Spark plugs with a small insulator base absorb less heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts