Friday 20 January 2017

Land rover discovery 3 fuel pump problems

Aug I use 5W/fully synthetic as recommended by Halfords. Gone for Mobil 5w/ fully synthetic ESP stuf, new filter and sump plug from the . Stainless Steel Clip Fuel Air Water Worm Hose Clamp Pack from The Green Spark Plug Company. Halfords Hose Clip 70-90mm available online at halfords. L i was looking at halfords oil chart the other day and it didnt seem to hold . Decided to swop the 15/Deisel oil for 20/Mineral. Whats the score with the sump plug washers, I believe best practice is to fit a new one.


Sep We need to know what size spanner/key is the sump plug for a renault. Replacing oil sump plug washer after every oil change Motor. Hey guys i just filled my 1Vwith the halfords 10wand no word of a lie, when i started. Wish me luck getting that bl00dy sump plug out!


I also picked up a new sump plug , sorry no part number but it was. Car (20SD hatch) in for a standard (non-oil) service and MOT and I asked if.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts