Friday 22 April 2016

Vcds cable ebay

USB Cable KKL VAG-COM 409. Shop with confidence on eBay ! VW AUDI VCDs Ross Tech BMW. Sep More from forums. I was wondering what experience people have with those or what . Jan Standard ebay cable compatible with VCDS 908?


VCDS cables (some with a software on CD) on ebay. Sep I have been looking at getting one of the cheaper VCDS plug and CD software found on ebay as below to work out if I have a faulty gearbox . Feb Has anyone got VCDS Lite working with their B6? VAGCOM cable that uses the shareware . Aug Well the title says it all, I want to get one of those and would appreciate a link to a working cable , thanks. Mar Unfortunately it looks like the new VCDS Adapters are no FTDI usb serial port adapters.


This means, the correct comconfig for wine does no . I went ahead and bought the real thing and have been VERY happy with it. But, as I am now saving hard for another Tand still using the A I wondered how good the VAG-COM cables that are offered on eBay , if any . S(BPlatform) Discussion - Vag-CoRoss-Tech Vs. You need a HEX-CAN cable for all Bmodels - neither of those will . T (pre mid-year split) I got the shareware version of VCDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts