Tuesday 22 December 2015

Button latch

Hi - France driving virgin here and my dh keeps whittering on about headlamp converters. Nov I wish to regularise this situation and fit some proper headlight beam deflectors to my 20Yeti with standard headlights and would be grateful . Applied and removed in seconds - no technical knowledge required. Reflects light to dazzle for . Jan Am travelling to France in a couple of months, need advice re headlamp converters pls - hv 20MY XCwith Active Xenons and am sure I . Mar Does anyone know where I can buy stick-on headlight converters (Beam Benders)so I can drive my LHD Belgian car in the UK? AA CAR ESSENTIALS PAIR OF HEADLAMP BEAM CONVERTERS FOR CONTINENTAL DRIVING UNIVERSAL FITTING, DETAILED INSTRUCTION FOR.


By law, at any time - day or night, when driving in Europe you must convert your . Headlamp beam adaptore for continental driving. Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts on this product. Please focus on product performance and quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts